Wrongful Death Lawyers in Beckley, WV
In cases of wrongful death, it can feel like there may never be enough justice. This is why you really need the services of an attorney who can fight for your ongoing needs and seek compensation for you and your loved ones when someone you love has been killed.
Wrongful death can be the end result of a various types of accidents or forms of negligence related to:
- Coal/Mining accidents
- Medical malpractice
- Motor vehicle accidents
- Premises liability, e.g., slip-and-fall or obstacles
- Product liability and defective products
- Workplace accidents
Compensation for wrongful death claims may be obtained for:
- Hospital, treatment, and care expenses
- Loss of income, services, protection, care or assistance your loved one provided
- Reasonable funeral expenses
- Sorrow, mental anguish, loss of companionship, or guidance.
An experienced attorney can help you and your family with your personal injury matter, bringing a measure of relief to an otherwise troubling situation.