Premises Liability Injury Attorney in Beckley, WV
Property owners may sometimes be neglectful of keeping their premises safe for those who may publicly use their location. Various retail stores, parking lots, recreational areas, and commercial buildings could contain maintenance or other safety problems that cause injury or death.
Attorney Todd Kirby handles cases in a number of areas where premises liability may result in harmful or fatal injury.
- Assault injuries due to negligent security
- Defective or dangerous doors and entryways
- Dog bite injuries
- Parking lot injuries and ramp accidents
- Playground equipment failures
- Retail store injuries (slip-and-fall, shelf/display crash)
- Stairway, elevator, and escalator accidents
- Toxic exposure, such as mesothelioma from asbestos, lead-based paint, or other chemicals